MSISQL (ISQL for Microsoft SQL) is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-02-14. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Interactive SQL for MSSQL is a handy tool for working with Microsoft SQL tables, views and queries. Rich feature set allows you to browse and modify MSSQL table data, create SQL queries within a useful editor (with syntax highlight and code completion features) or build them in the Visual Query Builder.
Interactive SQL for MSSQL provides various features for optimizing your work with SQL, such as:
* SQL History for logging all executed queries with grouping by database connections;
* Templates manager for creating and editing custom SQL queries templates. Each template can be called by predefined keyboard shortcut;
* Data export into 14 available formats, including MS Excel, MS Access, HTML, XML, etc.
* Full customization of program appearance, editor behavior, etc.
* Connection profiles manager;
* Embedded Visual Query Builder;
* SQL scripts may be loaded/saved from/to external file;
* MDI interface for executing SQL queries in separate windows;
* Localized interface;
MSISQL (ISQL for Microsoft SQL) (version 1.0) has a file size of 3.40 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 250 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.